8.29.2012

a little bit of this, a little bit of that

Well the summer is almost over, Tylor is back at school, and Cisco is almost 1.  Where did the time go!  Tylor's shoulder is healing great and now looks like this...



Which means  he is back to this...
He goes boating at 6 am a few mornings a week with some friends, aka his "wolf pack"... no, I'm not apart of the wolf pack!  Only in my dreams while I'm asleep in my warm bed at 6 am. 

6 a.m. wake boarding sessions means I have not been getting any boating in lately... not fun.  While I'm completely satisfied my husband comes home happy, refreshed, and ready to take on the day after boating; I wake up groggy, a little cranky, and ready for a diet coke (jokes, I don't need a diet coke until 3 pm).  Anyways, me and the boys have been up to this...

Lots of park days.



Lots of bike rides... check out me and Cisco's new ride in the background.  Don't look at my cluttered garage... I'm married to a Johnson and it is a requirement that our garage be so full we cannot fit vehicles in it.  No offense to any Johnson's, but for the ones I know and love, this is how we roll!

Yuba lake with some friends.

Tuck & his cousin Kohen fishing.  They have a blast together and get in to lots of trouble.  My brother and his wife just had a baby girl, Lyza, a couple weeks ago, so we went to meet her and play for the day.


We are getting family pictures soon and Tuck is going to wear this crazy, cute little outfit.  Can't wait.

So that's what we've been up to lately.  Can't complain, life treats us pretty good.  Except for my crossfit injury which resulted in a crippled back, all is well.  But I could talk about that for hours... so I won't!

1 comment:

  1. The boys are getting so big! Can't believe Cisco is almost 1!!!

    ReplyDelete