2.05.2011

Day 10, 11, 12, & 13

Kinda been slacking in the blogging area.
Sorry Grandma Jane and Grandma Heather.
Plus, I have like no pics from the last few days.
We've kind of gotten into a routine here, and our days consist of...

  • pool
  • beach
  • food
  • naps
  • surfing
  • bike rides
  • farmers market
  • night swims
That pretty much sums up the last few days.

One story...
I had a fabulous idea, to bike to the "awesome" grocery store a few km away.
We took a taxi the first time and I promised Tylor it was not far. Truthfully, I didn't remember, but I wanted cool whip to make fruit salad with all our yummy fruit from the farmers market.
Bad idea.
We ended up biking a total of 25 mins each way in 90 degree weather!
I sweat like a football player, so by the time we got there I had a perfect sweat line of a bike seat on my back side! Lovely. And like I mentioned earlier Ty doesn't enjoy physical exertion, so he was ticked at me. But on the bright side, Tuck loved it.
We will not be doing this again, and not to my surprise... no cool whip.
The end.


Tylor & Tuck at another surf competition on Saturday.
This comp was girls at the start and they were so bad ass. P.S. Mom, bad ass is a good thing! The waves were anywhere from 5 to 12 feet and these girls were awesome. I was so inspired, dreams dreams dreams.

3 comments: