2.06.2011

Day 14

Super Bowl Sunday!
Just because we're in Costa Rica does not mean we forgot.
We were actually so loyal to our annual Super Bowl Party, we got treats and watched the game in Spanish with just the 3 of us. Typically in Utah we have a big Super Bowl party and eat till we fall asleep.
I was mostly excited to see if our friends Doritos commercial made the cut for the Doritos contest and got aired during the super bowl. Problem, they were all lame Spanish commercials! I have no idea if he won.

Anyways, big shout out to Judy Cooper, now Judy Oler, for giving me the amazing tip on Trits!
Let me tell you, this is the best ice cream treat I have ever had, seriously!
We bought 2, and then Tylor went back to the store tonight and bought 2 more.
Thanks Judy... now my butt will get bigger due to Trits, really thanks a lot!


Watching the Super Bowl, eating Trits!

2 comments:

  1. You missed out on the Jalapeno poppers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Tylor is too concerned about missing out on Jalapeno poppers...look at the tan...:( I think Tuck even looks a different shade of white.

    ReplyDelete